Graduate Medical Education
Learning Through Clinical Practice
Residents and fellows in our Rutgers Health-sponsored graduate medical education (GME) programs learn from the best minds in health care and receive superior hands-on clinical training, while benefiting from Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences' (RBHS) broad resources and interprofessional opportunities.
Welcome to Rutgers Health
Rutgers Health Graduate Medical Education program offers resources to support resident wellness and education and ways to report concerns. To learn more, review the following resources and tools:
- Rutgers Health Sponsoring Institution Policies (NetID required)
- Wellbeing Resources - Find tools that promote trainee wellbeing at Rutgers Health
- Recorded Educational Presentations (NetID required) - Access recorded Grand Rounds events and other educational presentations from Rutgers Health events
- Rutgers Health GME Grand Rounds Calendar (NetID required) - See flyers and links to upcoming Rutgers Health GME Grand Rounds sessions and access instructions on how to register for CME for these sessions
- Lactation Room Information - Access information about private lactation spaces throughout Rutgers Health
Location Contact Community Medical Center email@example.com Jersey City Medical Center firstname.lastname@example.org Monmouth Medical Center email@example.com New Jersey Medical School GME@njms.rutgers.edu Newark Beth Israel Medical Center firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset kathryn.schmidt.rwjbh.org Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
or University of Medicine and Dentistry of New
SRB201@rutgers.edu Saint Barnabas Medical Center email@example.com
About Rutgers Health GME Employment
Rutgers Health is a single ACGME-accredited sponsoring institution with multiple employers. Some trainees in Rutgers Health-sponsored programs are employed by Rutgers University and some are employed by RWJBH. To confirm the employer in your program of interest, please contact the Office of Graduate Medical Education by emailing GME@rbhs.rutgers.edu.