Rutgers University has been incredibly fortunate to receive monetary and personal protective equipment donations to help our community of health care professionals on the frontlines in the battle against COVID-19.
If you would like to donate money, medical supplies, or essential supplies please contact us.
- Monetary Gifts – The Rutgers COVID-19 Response Fund supports research, education, and clinical care for Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS). Visit the Rutgers University Foundation website for more details.
- International Students – The International Student Coronavirus Support Fund helps Rutgers students who remain in New Jersey and are unable to return home and, in some cases, are financially impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. Visit the Rutgers Global website for more details.
- Medical and Essential Supplies Donations* – In-kind donations of medical and essential supplies such as personal protective equipment, face shields, gowns, and N95 masks. Please email PPEdonations@rbhs.rutgers.edu.
Supplier Inquiries – Suppliers that would like to offer COVID-19-related supplies or services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your generosity during this critical time. Your support is vital to make a difference in the lives of our staff and the patients in their care.
*Medical and essential supplies
- Face shields
- Face shield goggles
- Fluid shield procedure masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Isolation gowns
- N95 masks
- Nitrile gloves
- Surgical ear loop face masks
- Swab and viral media sets