Face coverings are optional in offices, conference rooms, research labs, housing, and public spaces in buildings. Face coverings are still required in all teaching spaces, teaching labs, computer labs, buses, libraries, clinical facilities, and student-staff and student-faculty meetings spaces.
A number of additional resources are linked below providing easy access to important information and opportunities for the RBHS research community.
- Center for COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness (CCRP2)
- Universitywide COVID-19 Information
- News and Updates on Research in Response to COVID-19
Research Resources Workshop Wednesdays (Net ID required)
- School of Graduate Studies New Brunswick/Piscataway
- School of Graduate Studies in Newark
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- NIH Workshops & Training
- NSF Workshops & Training