Rutgers is open and operating. Academic programs are combining remotely delivered instruction with in-person classes and clinical instruction. RBHS deans from the relevant schools will communicate with students regarding more detailed plans for instruction and clinical rotations. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
Operating Status Update
A number of additional resources are linked below providing easy access to important information and opportunities for the RBHS research community.
- Center for COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness (CCRP2)
- Universitywide COVID-19 Information
- News and Updates on Research in Response to COVID-19
Medical Cannabis Research
- Guidance Memo - Information for researchers about accepting funding from entities involved in the medical or recreational cannabis (marijuana) industry (PDF)
- Cannabis Research and Funding – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)