The university, all clinics, libraries, and research operations remain open. All in-person or hybrid events scheduled through January 31, 2022, should be moved to entirely virtual platforms. Supervisors are asked to allow and encourage all employees who can telecommute to please do so until January 31, 2022. Where possible, in-person classes will temporarily convert to remote classes through Sunday, January 30, 2022.
Research News and Announcements
- RBHS Academic and Research Buzz – April 2021 (April 14, 2021)
- RBHS Academic and Research Buzz – November 2020 (November 23, 2020)
- NSF Directorate of Biological Sciences (PDF) (July 20, 2020)
- Important Research Update: Clinical and Field-Based Research (July 2, 2020)
- Update on RBHS Phased Research Ramp-Up (June 12, 2020)
- Return to Research - Plan and Survey (May 29, 2020)
- RBHS Research Update (April 12, 2020)
- Update from Senior Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs and Research (October 18, 2019)
Keep up with recent health sciences news and achievements.
- Cancer Connection, the magazine of the Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Pulse, New Jersey Medical School Magazine
- Robert Wood Johnson Medicine Magazine
- Rutgers Magazine
- Rutgers Today, Research News