Rutgers is open and operating. Academic programs are combining remotely delivered instruction with in-person classes and clinical instruction. RBHS deans from the relevant schools will communicate with students regarding more detailed plans for instruction and clinical rotations. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
Operating Status Update
Research News and Announcements
- NSF Directorate of Biological Sciences (PDF) (July 20, 2020)
- Important Research Update: Clinical and Field-Based Research (July 2, 2020)
- Update on RBHS Phased Research Ramp-Up (June 12, 2020)
- Return to Research - Plan and Survey (May 29, 2020)
- RBHS Research Update (April 12, 2020)
- Update from Senior Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs and Research (October 18, 2019)
Keep up with recent health sciences news and achievements.
- Cancer Connection, the magazine of the Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Pulse, New Jersey Medical School Magazine
- Robert Wood Johnson Medicine Magazine
- Rutgers Magazine
- Rutgers Today, Research News