The university, all clinics, libraries, and research operations remain open. All in-person or hybrid events scheduled through January 31, 2022, should be moved to entirely virtual platforms. Supervisors are asked to allow and encourage all employees who can telecommute to please do so until January 31, 2022. Where possible, in-person classes will temporarily convert to remote classes through Sunday, January 30, 2022.
Rutgers Research Gateways
The Office for Research (OFR) works with Rutgers faculty and staff, major corporations and the region's business community, and allies such as BioNJ and the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, to make connections and foster collaborations for research and development initiatives across all of our campuses.
Within OFR, the following key offices and teams work to support and facilitate RBHS research.
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Research Administration and Proposal Submission Systems (RAPSS)
- Grant and Contract Accounting
- Research Policies
- Research Administration Training
- Rutgers Core Facilities
- Rutgers University Biomedical Research Innovation Cores (RUBRIC)
- Animal Care Core Services