Rutgers is open and operating. Academic programs are combining remotely delivered instruction with in-person classes and clinical instruction. RBHS deans from the relevant schools will communicate with students regarding more detailed plans for instruction and clinical rotations. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
The Office of Research and Economic Development (ORED) works with Rutgers faculty and staff, major corporations and the region's business community, and allies such as BioNJ and the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, to make connections and foster collaborations for research and development initiatives across all of our campuses.
Within ORED, the following key offices and teams work to support and facilitate RBHS research.
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Research Administration and Proposal Submission Systems (RAPSS)
- Grant and Contract Accounting
- Research Policies
- Research Administration Training
- Rutgers Core Facilities
- Rutgers University Biomedical Research Innovation Cores (RUBRIC)
- Animal Care Core Services