Rutgers is open and operating. Academic programs are combining remotely delivered instruction with in-person classes and clinical instruction. RBHS deans from the relevant schools will communicate with students regarding more detailed plans for instruction and clinical rotations. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
Have Questions? RU-info Has Answers.
Call RU-info at 848-445-info (4636) and ask one of our specially trained Information Assistants about directions, building locations, classroom changes, degree programs, event parking, and much more.
Contact the Office of the Chancellor
Office of the Chancellor
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Stanley S. Bergen Building
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07103
Contact Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Find direct contact information for Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences schools, centers, and other units.
- Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- University Behavioral Health Care