Rutgers is open and operating. Academic programs are combining remotely delivered instruction with in-person classes and clinical instruction. RBHS deans from the relevant schools will communicate with students regarding more detailed plans for instruction and clinical rotations. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
Keep up-to-date with developments in your field through our continuing education offerings. Innovative programs cover requisites, address relevant clinical topics, and adhere to the highest standards of industry compliance. Effective lifelong learning improves clinician performance.
Continuing Education Hubs
Check with Rutgers central resources if you are seeking degree, nondegree, or certificate programs at Rutgers locations or online.
- The Center for Continuing and Outreach Education develops and implements continuing education activities for a wide range of health professionals.
- The Division of Continuing Education offers a broad variety of professional development courses and on-site and online certificate programs in health care.
- RBHS Interprofessional Continuing Education offers programs coordinated among a number of our schools.
School-Based Continuing Education
RBHS schools offer programs specific to their health care discipline. Programs range from credit-bearing courses to certificates.
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy Continuing Education
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Continuing Medical Education
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Continuing Dental Education
- School of Health Professions Center for Advanced & Continuing Education
- School of Nursing Center for Professional Development
- School of Public Health Center for Public Health Workforce Development